Al-ko brakes can be found on most makes of caravan and trailers manufactured from 1984. Caravan makes such as Swift, Bailey, Lunar, Sterling, Swift, Coachman, Bessacarr, Compass and Elddis as well as trailers such as Brian James, Ifor Williams, Snipe, West Mersea and Indespension have used Al-ko brakes. Fitted to with either a single axle up to 1000kg or tandem axle up to 2000kg (two kits will be required to replace all four brakes).
- Size 160 x 35mm
- Replacement for ALKO 160 x 35mm brake drums
- 4 brake shoes (orginals marked 384.296), 4 retaining springs & cover plates, 2 short reverse lever springs, 2 long tensioning brake springs
- High quality brake shoe sets, sourced in Europe
- Full spring kits included
- Contents mirror equivalent OEM models
- Durable asbestos-free brake linings
- Fitting instructions included
- R90 approved as replacements for OEM models
Note: Euro hub nuts (not castellated nuts) must be replaced as they have been designed so that when torqued up the thread locks on. When removed the thread is damaged and cannot be re-used.