Indespension Coaster 5 Swing trailer with 556kg carrying capacity for up to 5m boat.
Indespension Boat Trailer Coaster 5 Swing
The Coaster 5 is the popular choice for boat owners looking for the level of quality usually associated with much larger trailers.
Suitable for boats of up to 556kgs, the Coaster Swing boat trailer has a length capacity of 5m.
The Coaster models have delivered excellent launch and recovery to sailors on slipways and beaches throughout the UK and Ireland.
The Coaster Swing has multi-height adjustability by multi drilled front roller supports, rear roller angle brackets and cranked swing beam (roller height increases towards outer edge and decreases in the centre). All the rollers are made from soft compound rubber which leave no scuff or scratch marks on the boat hull. There is no risk of losing the ‘outer tyre’ (like other rollers) and scoring hull. The polyurethane sleeve inside the rollers helps reduce friction and ease ‘roll’.
The supports arm are made from aluminium so they flex as the load increases so as to reduce the load on the hull.
- Patented Indespension ‘SuperRide’ suspension
- Fully adjustable in all dimensions including length
- Single axle with 500 x 10 6 Ply wheels & tyres
- Hot dipped galvanised steel chassis
- Adjustable length drawbar
- Winch post including winch,strap and snubber
- Cast 50mm ball hitch and secondary coupling
- Rear swinging beam assembly – 4 x dumbbell rollers, 8 ribbed rollers in total
- Fixed front beam complete with 2 x self-aligning dumbbell roller assemblies.
- Adjustable height keel roller and bracket
- Jockey wheel
- Lighting board & lighting board arms
- Side steps incorporating submersible LED front & side marker light
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 710kg
- Unladen weight: 154kg
- Carrying capacity: 556kgs
- Length capacity: 5m
- Overall Width: 1.9m
- Additional Keel Roller
- Spare Wheel & Carrier
- Securing Straps
- Coupling Lock
- Wheel Clamp