Cover Order/Quotation Confirmation
Please read these notes before complete form:
Please contact us if you require any assistance.
- Please give details of your trailer, it may be possible to produce a cover from this information only, but please also complete the rest of the form to confirm the information.
- Please measure the external length & width of the trailer stating whether in millimetres, metres, inches etc.
- If there are any obstructions that you think would not allow a cover to fit correctly i.e large tailgate catches, please make a note in 'other comments'.
- If you have a permanent ladder rack fitted the cover can be made to wrap around the uprights or if it is removable a standard cover can be fitted, however when the ladder rack is fitted the cover will not fit comfortably around the uprights.
- The depth of the skirt is usually 15cm (6") please specify if you require an alternative depth, such as for a trailer with mudguards close to the top of the trailer side.
- When a high ramp tail is fitted either the cover can be made to finish at the tailgate and would need to be hooked to the tailgate or a standard cover can be made and 'tucked in' in front of the tailgate.
- The eyelets are usually fitted approximately 12" apart, please specify if you require an alternative to this.
* denotes required fields.