Share This Page:
Our Ref: AVON103a
1. Move the catch in direction of arrow 'a' and handle in direction of arrow
'b' until roll pin is exposed.
2. Using a suitable drift remove roll pin. Do not drill.
3. The original catch can now be removed. Retain spring for use with the lock.
Discard the 2 washers and the plastic blank
4. Locate lock into catch, secure with special nut. Position locking cam by
tightening screw position - shown in fig.2. Replace spring into catch under
locking cam (see fig.2) and place assembly in position on coupling body.
5. Line up catch holes and insert new roll pin. Check all parts are secure and test locking mechanism operates freely
Have a question about our High Security Lock and Keys for Avonride Coupling? Our sales team are here to help Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. Why not call us on 01392 216336
Should you prefer to email us, please use our product enquiry form
View All Avonride Coupling Spares
Western Towing Towbar & Trailer Centres
3 Marsh Green Road North, Marsh Barton, Exeter, Devon, EX2 8NY
Jetty Marsh Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 2SL
£4.00 to £5,000.00
is rated 4.9 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 419 reviews