THE WORLDS MOST SOPHISTICATED AND EASY TO FIT - SOLAR POWERED - TYRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM for vehicles, caravans & trailers
The Fit2Go System is undoubtedly the most user friendly, intuitive Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) on the market.
The Fit2Go TPMS comprises of a stylish 'tax disc' sized receiver and four small Tyre Pressure Sensors for the vehicle, caravan or trailer. It's possible to add extra sensors.
The 'Tax Disc' Receiver has been cleverly designed to utilise the space created by the elimination of the tax disc as it is exactly the same size, with an Eco friendly solar panel for power. Installation is incredibly simple, just press and hold down the small button on the back, wait for the icons to light up, remove the adhesive backing, and adhere the Receiver to the inside of the windscreen.
The Tyre Pressure Sensors are fitted by simply removing the valve dust caps, screwing on the ant-theft nut followed by the sensor, locking the sensor in place with the included spanner ...... and that's it !
You're Fit2Go !
NO batteries, NO cables, NO instruction manual, NO irritating set up, NO wasted time, BUT all the tyre pressure safety and fuel saving that you need to travel in safety and with complete peace of mind.
In the case of a tyre problem detected by a Tyre Pressure Sensor, the relevant icon on the'Tax Disc' Receiver will flash on and off combined with a bleeping alarm to alert the driver of any tyre pressure problems.
Simply stop the car at the very nearest convenience, check for the flashing light on the Tyre Pressure Sensor, remove the Sensor, and re-inflate the relevant tyre at the next convenient opportunity, before re-attaching the Sensor when all is put right.Please see video on the 'Further Details' tab under the product image.
Why Fit2Go TPMS?
- Tyres under inflated by 15 psi (1 bar) have increased rolling resistance leading to around 6% greater fuel consumption. This equates to £150 per year for an annual fuel spend of £2500.
- A tyre under inflated by 30% will have its tyre life reduced by one-third.
- 62% of cars on the road are running on incorrectly inflated tyres
- 37% are so under inflated they are classed as 'dangerous' or 'very dangerous'
- 5% of motorists are driving on punctured tyres
- A fine of up to £2500 and 3 points on the licence for EACH 'dangerous' tyre.
Drive off knowing you are safe and getting maximum efficiency from your fuel and tyres!
Fit2Go TPMS ADVANTAGES!
- NO complicated paring of sensors.
- NO confusing programming of pressures into receiver.
- NO cables or cigarette chargers as it works by solar panel.
- NO re-programming when adding new sensors (i.e.caravan or trailer).
- So Simple and Intuitive it takes anyone approximately 2 minutes to Fit!
How Tyres can affect Safety & Cost
- WEAR A tyre which is 20% under- inflated can give 20% less mileage.
- FUEL CONSUMPTION Tyres under inflated (1 bar) lead to around 6% greater fuel consumption.
- ENDURANCE Driving on under-inflated tyres reduces their endurance capabilities, leading to deterioration that could even result in a rapid deflation.7 psi (0.5 bar) or more under inflated = DANGER
- ROAD HOLDING With under- inflated tyres, the vehicle's steering is less precise. If a bend can be taken at 62 mph (100 km/h) at a tyre pressure of 29 psi (2.0 bar), this speed drops to 54 mph (87 km/h) at 15 psi (1.0 bar), or about 8 mph (13 km/h) less. Lower pressures = worse road holding
- AQUAPLANING If tyre pressures are 30% below the recommended pressure there is a sharp increase in the risk of aquaplaning. Lower pressures = higher risk of aquaplaning
- BRAKING In addition, tests show that braking distances from 56 mph (90 km/h) to 43 mph (70 km/h) are 40 metres at 29 psi (2.0 bar) but 45 metres at 15 psi (1.0 bar), that's 5m longer.15 psi (1.0 bar) under inflation = 5m longer braking distance
- Solar Powered Display
- 4 Tyre Pressure Sensors
- 4x (anti-theft) locking nuts
- Easy Fit Spanner