OE Compatible brake shoes for Al-ko Kober 230mm diameter drum for one axle. The 2361 kit replaces the brake shoes, springs and cover plates in two drums.
Al-ko brakes can be found on most makes of caravan and trailers. Caravan makes such as Swift, Bailey, Lunar, Sterling, Swift, Coachman, Bessacarr, Compass and Elddis as well as trailers such as Brian James, Ifor Williams, Snipe, West Mersea and Indespension have used Al-ko brakes. Fitted to with either a single axle up to 1600kg or tandem axle up to 3600kg (two kits will be required to replace all four brakes).
- Size 230 x 60mm
- Replacement for ALKO 230 x 60mm brake drums
- 4 brake shoes (orginals marked 384.509), 4 retaining springs & cover plates, 2 short adjuster springs, 2 long tensioning brake springs
- High quality brake shoe sets, sourced in Europe
- Supplied in security-sealed boxes (only opened by us for contents checking)
- Full spring kits included
- Contents mirror equivalent OEM models
- Durable asbestos-free brake linings
- With full pictorial fitting instructions
- ECE R90 approved as replacements for OEM models
Euro hub nuts (not castellated nuts) must be replaced as they have been designed so that when torqued up the thread locks on. When removed the thread is damaged and cannot be re-used.