OE Compatible brake shoes for Al-ko Kober 200mm diameter drum for one axle. The 2050 & 2051 kit replaces the brake shoes, springs and cover plates in two drums.
Al-ko brakes can be found on most makes of caravan and trailers. Caravan makes such as Swift, Bailey, Lunar, Sterling, Swift, Coachman, Bessacarr, Compass and Elddis as well as trailers such as Brian James, Ifor Williams, Snipe, West Mersea and Indespension have used Al-ko brakes. Fitted to with either a single axle up to 1500kg or tandem axle up to 3000kg (two kits will be required to replace all four brakes).
- Size 200 x 50mm
- Replacement for ALKO 200 x 50mm brake drums
- 4 brake shoes (orginals marked 384.294), 4 retaining springs & cover plates, 2 short reverse lever springs, 2 long tensioning brake springs
- High quality brake shoe sets, sourced in Europe
- Full spring kits included
- Contents mirror equivalent OEM models
- Durable asbestos-free brake linings
- Full pictorial fitting instructions
- ECE R90 approved as replacements for OEM models
The hub nut must be replaced as it has been designed so that when torqued up the thread locks on. When removed the thread is damaged and cannot be re-used.